It’s safe to say that the UK has a complicated relationship with sugar. Many experts believe sugar is the biggest contributor to the obesity epidemic affecting the NHS, as most of the sugar we consume is “hidden”.
Atkins UK 2017 Sugar Survey
By taking our survey, you’ll help us to understand the public's knowledge of sugar consumption, hidden sugars and added sugar. As well as this, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a fantastic prize from Atkins UK.
The survey is easy, straightforward and multiple choice. Please answer as honestly as possible. If you’d like to be in with a chance of winning an exclusive product pack from Atkins, containing our most popular products.
Survey Terms and Conditions:-
- The promoter is: Atkins UK (company no.04788262), whose registered office is at Suite 1, 3rd Floor, 11-12 St. James’s Square, London, SW1Y 4LB
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are over 18 years old.
- The competition is not open to employees of Atkins, or their close relatives, or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or the judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://bit.ly/2ufRLTG
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will result in that person being disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition – and these terms and conditions – without notice in the event of a catastrophe, a war, civil or military disturbance, an ‘act of God’, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.